Where Do Online Reviews Come From?
Anyone with Internet access can comment or write a review about your business, including customers, competitors and even disgruntled employees. Google and other search engines make these comments and reviews highly visible and give them increasing importance when ranking your site.
Online reviews are capable of both helping and hurting your business. A recent study revealed that 72% of local consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations, and a business with a low, 1 or 2 star rating is much less likely to get business after reading reviews than one with a 4 or 5 star rating.
Encouraging more positive customer reviews is one marketing strategy you can implement for your company. But the key to getting reviews is that you can’t fake it—you must convince your customers to spread the good word about your business for you.
Revuzi provides an easy and unobtrusive way to ask and remind customers to review your business on the sites that matter to you. We call it a “review funnel”.
- Systematically drive customers with email, print and SMS to one conversion funnel that routes them to the review sites you care about.
- Increase positive customer reviews by guiding happy customers through the process of completing a review.
- Prevent negative reviews by steering disgruntled customers away from the Internet into immediate contact with a manager or owner.
- See results with beautiful monthly reports that demonstrate reputational improvement alongside actionable insights into campaign data.
- Leverage and amplify 4- and 5-star reviews by automatically streaming them to your website.
Of course, Revuzi can’t fix problems, that’s still up to you. But if you do have one or two bad reviews, Revuzi can negate the impact by surrounding them with great reviews from your best customers. Give us a try today!